7.15.2009

Rairai-Ken is on Martha Stewart Show!

"The Domestic Diva" The Great Martha Stewart introduced our Rairai-Ken, a tiny Japanese Ramen Shop on her Martha Stewart Show!

Oh well, you might not know what is Ramen-it's a Japanese noodle soup, often garnished with small pieces of meat & vegetables. It's been wildly popular food in Japanese for decades and decades and it's getting notably popular here among New Yorkers .

During the segment, the owner of Rairai-Ken, Bon Yagi discuss the characteristics of Ramen at Rairai-Ken. It doesn't use any MSG.

The show also demonstrates how to cook Ramen noodles at home. It's fun to watch, so please check the link below!

WATCH THE VIDEO

Rairai-Ken | Japanese Ramen Shop

214 East 10th st. (Bet. 2nd & 1st. Ave.)
New York, NY 10003
Tel: 212 477 7030

Text: Hiroshi Kishiro

4 comments:

  1. I loved noodles. I like also Japanese food like ramen, it is the first instant noodles serve in a meat.I rally want to know how to make it special.

    Stan Jones - "Wedding Card"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it's good to read this blog post. I really love japanese noodles. I always ask my mom to cook me. Keep on posting more menu.

    Thanks,
    Janet ~3th Grade Worksheets~

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a self confessed Martha Stewart addict, I was completely hooked on the concept and the recipe are great.

    max - accelerated online degree programs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ramen is very popular in Japanese people and it really satisfy your taste.
    Engineering Guide

    ReplyDelete